• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Infinite Skyz Webinar

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This was posted in a Facebook group. I'm surprised no one has reposted it here.

Bruce Paggeot:
We will be discussing our Skyz system for the Elio vehicle, overview the features, and discuss some of the challenges still ahead.

Please register for Infinite Skyz Webinar on Jun 25, 2016 3:00 PM CDT (Saturday) at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5463935448597316363

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
This was posted in a Facebook group. I'm surprised no one has reposted it here.

Bruce Paggeot:
We will be discussing our Skyz system for the Elio vehicle, overview the features, and discuss some of the challenges still ahead.

Please register for Infinite Skyz Webinar on Jun 25, 2016 3:00 PM CDT (Saturday) at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5463935448597316363

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Interesting! On a Sat. afternoon, eh? I just might do 'dis. :typing:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if they will do Questions & Answers at the end of it; or if it will be a listen, then go away when it's done?
With only a 30 minute window it's hard to say.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be working. Will someone please either take good notes or post the thing here? I'm interested in the Skyz system... just not $2,000 interested. BUT, if it never required a subscription fee, I may just be tempted... MAY, I say.

Top Bottom