• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Intro

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi All!

I am all in with reservation number 14172. I live in Arlington, TN, a suburb of Memphis in west Tennessee.

Rick Pellicciotti

Welcome to the forum, Rick! Not too far from you up in the St. Louis area. Not sure were Arlington is off hand, but I did attend some Navy training down in Millington, TN back in the day.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes since in Maryland cousin marriage is actually legal when its not in WV ;)

And yes I am Maryland born and raised
I am too. I was born in Western Maryland (Frostburg) and lived there for 28 years before moving to PA/WV.

Sure like to add Southern California to that list, but don't have the money to go. If anyone who lives there wants to switch places, let me know. :) And if you want to marry your cousin, the MD border is only 20 minutes away.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi All!

I am all in with reservation number 14172. I live in Arlington, TN, a suburb of Memphis in west Tennessee.

Rick Pellicciotti

Hi and welcome from Arkansas, I hope you enjoy this forum as we journey to Elio production and ownership. There is a wealth of info here and hours of entertainment from a bunch of great people!

Top Bottom