• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Iowa (future) Owners Facebook Page

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread in this section but in the interest of increased traffic I wanted to mae a thread for it! :)

For those of you that do Facebook, a while back I started a page for Iowa Elio owners. Just added the 22nd member and it's not very active right now since we all are members of larger national sized groups, so everyone gets all their pre-production news from those sources. I created the FB page to be useful more for when Elio is in production and people are taking delivery. There we will be able to talk about Iowa specific happenings and get togethers, issues and problems, and any other Iowa-tailored things.

So, here is the link and thanks for checking in! :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/IowaEOC/

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 26 miles from the Iowa boarder so I'm hitting the like button!

Thanks Jim! btw, that 39252 number is not your reservation number, that is just the order #, or receipt # when you placed your reservation. Only people that go $1000 all-in get a place in line number. If you did go all in at the $1000 level you will get your true "in line" number later in a separate e-mail, and it will be quite a bit lower than 39252! :)

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm close, just to the west in Nebraska, but haven't succumbed to the whole Facebook yet. I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks! There is a sort of "stigma" attached to Facebook and social media in general, but it's all really in how you use it. Like, you don't have to post what your're eating for dinner, how much your dog crapped on the front yard, embarrassing pictures, and so on and so forth. I don't even have family on my list, for me Facebook and Twitter are used to keep in touch with a few old friends, gaming friends and news and Elio related happenings for the most part.

It's especially an easy way to keep track of people with similar interests (such as the Elio) and great for organizing meetups and things like that :)

wright4me

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have limited my Facebook friends to only people I know and family although some of them I've never met but nice anyways. And have caught up with family I lost contact with years ago.

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Jim! btw, that 39252 number is not your reservation number, that is just the order #, or receipt # when you placed your reservation. Only people that go $1000 all-in get a place in line number. If you did go all in at the $1000 level you will get your true "in line" number later in a separate e-mail, and it will be quite a bit lower than 39252! :)

Yeah I know I just like to have a number attached to the dream.

Top Bottom