• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is There A Way To Later Edit Your Thread's Title?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's my Q.

I just made a post re. LED brake lights but wrote "Led" in the title.
Actually you probably typed it LED but for some reason the thread title auto corrects to Led. The only way I have been able to correct it is to place a space between each capital letter. So, rather than LED you type L E D. Once the title is up it doesn't look as weird as you think it might. :) Z

Edit 7/4/14: There is a selection at the top right hand corner of the thread that is called title tools or something like that. If you click on that it allows you to edit but no matter what I tried it would not allow me to keep a string of capital letters without "auto correcting" them to one cap and the rest lower case. :-) Z

Last edited:

Paladin4Elio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually you probably typed it LED but for some reason the thread title auto corrects to Led. The only way I have been able to correct it is to place a space between each capital letter. So, rather than LED you type L E D. Once the title is up it doesn't look as weird as you think it might. :) Z

Edit 7/4/14: There is a selection at the top right hand corner of the thread that is called title tools or something like that. If you click on that it allows you to edit but no matter what I tried it would not allow me to keep a string of capital letters without "auto correcting" them to one cap and the rest lower case. :) Z
You're right: when going to Thread Tools, its auto fill in offers "LED" which shows that is what I originally entered, but it changed to Led. I tried L.E.D., but it changed it to L.e.d. Ugh! I ended up doing what you Rx: L E D That worked. Thx

Top Bottom