• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby

Less is more. More is more.

• Less is more

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • More is more

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I configured it as a poll. But it is not my concern whether you are.... A motor cycle rider or a car driver. I just felt like recognizing the two reasons the EE is purchased.

Yet it isn't the ....
Well? Actually the EE, if the success story it hopes to be, is not filling a niche in the minds of the buyers, it is the major part of the market and all the Prius and Hummers ad nauseum are the niches.
Brilliant engineering, brilliant design. Brilliant recognition of what the market truly is, (not what the buyer wants).

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul recognized exactly what the driver needs...my ol Buddy Thoreau must have been a factor in Paul's education.
Thoreau's belief that man's needs are all he should strive to have, and that his wants enslave him. Some live that today under the credo of ""Simple Living". But most of the world and more so the mainstream and all the way down to the dirtbag believe " more is better." More power, more money, more speed.....more seats!

Top Bottom