• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

It's...

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
spring.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The hurricane season in Florida is June 1 thru November 30. A friend of mine bought a Florida winter escape home and lost it during the hurricane season. We chose to do a Jan/Feb winter vacation rental, but the abundant mosquitos and worse yet the no-seeums sucked! We ended up moving from the harsh South Dakota climate (after 63 years) to the mild 4 season climate of the Inland Northwest. No blizzards, hurricanes, or earthquakes, however, there is a forest fire season. Always a trade off.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here in northeastern Ohio, we have four seasons. At least once or twice a year, we get to experience all four of them on the same day, too! :smow::rain::flame:

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here in northeastern Ohio, we have four seasons. At least once or twice a year, we get to experience all four of them on the same day, too! :smow::rain::flame:

I know what you mean about experiencing all four on the same day. We had a day here in Fargo, ND where it was -20 and blizzarding and less than 24hrs later it was 46 and sunny

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know what you mean about experiencing all four on the same day. We had a day here in Fargo, ND where it was -20 and blizzarding and less than 24hrs later it was 46 and sunny
Was stuck in Fargo for 48 hours at a truck stop one winter.
Problem was the truck and trailer were embedded in fiver inches of ice.
Brakes were fine. I dried them out before I parked. It had rained and froze that fast.

Wasn't enough drive train to force the wheels loose.
Lots of fun getting the 50 yards from the truck to the store.

Top Bottom