• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I've Been Gone For Six Month. Any News?

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anything changed in the last 6 months? Any news? Any crash test reports? Anything at all?

I only have $100 non-refundable vested into this, so I'm not really sore about the apparent lack of progress. But their blog emails say nothing.

I still really want an elio though.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget about the much anticipated ICO of 'Eliocoin'.
Seth, I'm not kidding. They're trying to do an ICO of their own version of Bitcoin.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It’s all about appeasing and delaying the believers: ‘Hell hath no fury like a believer bullshitted.’ Meanwhile, let’s dazzle them with something that no one really understands but can’t be BS because it’s so hip, slick, and cool to talk about.

No VC is, especially now, going to touch this thrice baked hot potato: further evidence that it cannot succeed on its own merit or with the existing management.

If this doesn’t work, look for a multi level marketing promotion like Cambridge or Amway and Hari and Paul will be selling us “opportunities to get your neighbors and (ex) friends on the Elio Motors Road to Success! ™ “

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget about the much anticipated ICO of 'Eliocoin'.
Seth, I'm not kidding. They're trying to do an ICO of their own version of Bitcoin.
It should be successful. ESG Engineering will design computers that mine the coin for $400. There will be an app that sends the virtual currency by Yoyo to your house. Just needs lots of funding. A lot more if the Commodore 64 platform does not work and they have to get Rousch to convert it to Android.

Last edited:

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back! What's happened recently, well:

1. A couple long-term posters were lost because they were threatened with account closure due to the negative tone of their posts.
2. Coss may or may not be shorting TSLA.
3. Elio is still trying to raise funding

That's all I can think of, atm.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In the last 6 months:
1. Stock downgraded from OTCQX to OTCB
2. Lots of blog postings that's recycled old ones and just general automotive industry news
3. Pictures of the black Elio with investors in NYC
4. Delayed SEC filing (again)
5. Major announcement of https://www.eliocoin.com/
6. Postponement of the Elio Motors vs. State of Louisiana
7. Maine allows no helmets for autocycles
8. Production moved back to the 4th quarter of 2019 (76 weeks from April 17, 2018 is October 1, 2019 which is the start of the 4th quarter)

9. Elio is the only car you will need to own as you can use Yoyo Car sharing for everything else (the Yoyo CEO is the former COO, current board member of Elio motors and Vice President of ESG Engineering along with Paul Elio as an advisor of Yoyo).
10. More shows

With the Eliocoin, pending NASDAQ announcement,the SEC filing due out at the beginning of May and with the new date for the court hearing, there's some major news that will be happening in the next 2 months.

Top Bottom