• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Joeker88's 5/21/2017 Video Deserves Some Comments. Thank You Joe.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I waited 24 hours for Joe to show. Let's go Elio.

Stu Lichter is a Billionaire Real Estate Developer. The very definition of " a little shady". :yell::yawn::wink:
I agree with you 100% Joe. I wish there was something we could actually do to help.
It is about the money my friend, and the amount ElioMotors says they will need to start a major production line of Autocycles, is relatively little, keyword relatively.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want nothing to do with this. Stu is an upstanding guy and has loaned and or invested MILLIONS into this venture. His accomplishments far out way the few bad investments. For this guy., who calls himself a JOKER to think he is going to dethrone one of the board members or even Paul, himself is an out rage.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I want nothing to do with this. Stu is an upstanding guy and has loaned and or invested MILLIONS into this venture. His accomplishments far out way the few bad investments. For this guy., who calls himself a JOKER to think he is going to dethrone one of the board members or even Paul, himself is an out rage.
I personally have never met a Billionaire. I think they have 6 fingers, so they have the upper hand when you meet them and shake hands.
If Mr Lichter wanted to, couldn't he personally get Elio moving the day before yesterday ?
I hold no animosity towards anyone, unless they are evil. I do not believe neither Joeker88, or Mr Lichter are evil.

Reaction score
Lichter has put plenty of his money into this and why not sit on your wallet till we hear from the DoE? Sounds practical to me. Yea, some of us put in more than a few thousand into this pot but the board members has put in MILLIONS. Nobody wants this to happen more than they do. And THEY are doing it. THEY know more about this than all of us put together and THEY are in charge because THEY have the most to loss.

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only way "we" can take control of the situation is to buy them out. That also means buying their debt outright (very expensive), or through a bankruptcy acquisition. Otherwise, it's just waste of time and energy. They need either an angel with big bucks willing to take a big risk or some foreign government with some big subsidies.

Top Bottom