• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

July 4-6, Tacoma, Wa

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, friends,

Does anyone know any details yet about the Elio road trip to Tacoma for the July 4th weekend?

Thanks!
Hi Java V. I'm responsible for updating the event calendar so I check Elio Motors website before I visit this forum and that is many times/day. So far we have no details but as soon as we do I will post it in events and also in the Washington regional forum. They try not finalize too early because they sometimes have to change plans. That happened this week in Columbus. We posted one mall and a couple of days later they changed locations. As it turns out the new location is far superior (I am told) but I worry someone might have missed the many places I posted it. Not everyone is as obsessive as I am. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tacoma Update - hopefully there will be more information later in the week. :-) Z

Jul 04, 2014Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival Waterfront
Jul 06, 2014Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
7/3/2014 Tacoma Update

7/4
Tacoma, WA Freedom Fair - Location: Parking Lot NEAR Duke's Chowder House 3327 Ruston Way - Look for "Smoke N Thunder" Jet Car Partner!

7/6
Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival - Tacoma Narrows Airfield - Look for "Smoke N Thunder" Jet Car Partner! 11am - 5pm

Java V

Elio Fan
Reaction score
7/3/2014 Tacoma Update

7/4
Tacoma, WA Freedom Fair - Location: Parking Lot NEAR Duke's Chowder House 3327 Ruston Way - Look for "Smoke N Thunder" Jet Car Partner!

7/6
Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival - Tacoma Narrows Airfield - Look for "Smoke N Thunder" Jet Car Partner! 11am - 5pm

Thanks so much, Zelio, for the information--I went down to the Festival today and found the Elio station just fine. Many people were there and all very interested (I heard some teens say, "Is that really a car?")

It was really something to see the Elio and sit inside it...though everyone says its roomy, it's amazing how roomy it really is! The Elio people were all very courteous and excited about their product. All the best to them! So glad I had a chance to see it!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so much, Zelio, for the information--I went down to the Festival today and found the Elio station just fine. Many people were there and all very interested (I heard some teens say, "Is that really a car?")

It was really something to see the Elio and sit inside it...though everyone says its roomy, it's amazing how roomy it really is! The Elio people were all very courteous and excited about their product. All the best to them! So glad I had a chance to see it!
Thanks for the report Java V. I am 6 days and counting to Portland. I lost internet service yesterday so now that I am back and running I couldn't wait to check out EM (afraid they had made a last minute change [no]) and anxious to see what everybody had to say. LOL I think I am just tiny bit obsessed! LOL :-) Z

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the report Java V. I am 6 days and counting to Portland. I lost internet service yesterday so now that I am back and running I couldn't wait to check out EM (afraid they had made a last minute change [no]) and anxious to see what everybody had to say. LOL I think I am just tiny bit obsessed! LOL :) Z

I'm really looking forward to you seeing the Elio in person. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

Top Bottom