• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Found This Site - Wow

Quilt4us

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm #2698 from Missouri. I've been watching since July 2013 where I went in for a 100 and then went and bought this cool bumper sticker for 900 and they threw in the shirt for only a 100 more by the end of the year.

Now it is a game with my wife on the delivery.

I'm looking forward to this site and was wondering why it is linked or mentioned on the Facebook site or by Elio themselves. I would have been nice to know about it when I first became interested.

Thanks, Bryan

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm #2698 from Missouri. I've been watching since July 2013 where I went in for a 100 and then went and bought this cool bumper sticker for 900 and they threw in the shirt for only a 100 more by the end of the year.

I'm looking forward to this site and was wondering why it is linked or mentioned on the Facebook site or by Elio themselves. I would have been nice to know about it when I first became interested.

Thanks, Bryan
Welcome Bryan :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks, Bryan
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Bryan. These forums (and there are several) are all independent of Elio Motors. Congratulations on your reservation and production number. As you have discovered, this is a great place to help pass the time as we wait for production and ownership of our Elios. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure as much as I have and am. See you next year in our new Elios. :-) Z

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks, Bryan

Hello Bryan! I'm also in MO. I found this site back in July while 'investigating' the Elio to see if was a scam or not....I'm thinking "not" so far. I also did the 1k all-in deal and received my highly collectable T and bumper sticker. Just to make sure I'm reading you post correctly, the "game" with your wife is about the delivery of the Elio, not a baby...right?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks, Bryan
Bryan (are you an Alfred E Newman look alike?), welcome to the forum. Glad you found us. You will find the forum, at times, much like MAD Magazine but with friendly helpful people. You will find all the information you could want about the Elio here. We look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. We all hope to make this experience enjoyable and rewarding.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks, Bryan
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, Bryan, from the future birth place of the Elio. The a Bayou State, Louisiana. :D

Sure your name isn't "Alfred?" :confused:

Top Bottom