• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Wanted To Say "hey"….

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hey" to my fellow Alabamians! I'm new to the forum, but have been interested in Elio Motors for a while. I just got in line yesterday (Aug 31). Better late than never!

Have a good week!

Hello and welcome "84mpg.! Perfectly fine to explore the Elio and then get all in :). That is a great point in the Elio journey when a person decides to make the commitment and get all in :D Enjoy the journey "84mpg, I hope to see an options list this month, great in the last tech talk release to see the block with a crankshaft! Our Elio is getting together! 84mpg<>$6,800.00 & made in the USA, dependable, quality parts,roll cage, comfort, 1,240 lbs, air-bags, safe, and a warranty!
Terrence in Maryland :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NO football please! I live in the Bama Roll Tide area, please have mercy on me!
too much football <> look for the Formula one (F1 race in Texas) today at 2:30pm. What a grad location to do a lap in an ELIO! Another great place to show off an Elio! I am curious if Elio has a vision to drive an Elio around a paved race course? Even motorcycle paved race course. Image the thousands of fans at a race track and the millions viewing the big name races on TV.
Terrence enjoying the Elio journey :). 2015 is a few weeks approaching!
Happy Thanks giving my future Elio owners :D
Terrence

Top Bottom