• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ksla News Coverage

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Wouldn't you want to be there?"

Oh Hell no. I wouldn't be within a thousand miles!
It was the smart move for Paul not to be there.
What would have been the point?

It would have been extremely foolish for Paul (a layman) to speak at a legal proceeding...
Rather than letting his presumably qualified lawyers do all the talking.
That's what he's paying them for.

*******************************************************************************************************

Also... Speaking of transparency... I think you'd better be real clear on this.

There is absolutely no reason to put that code in that form. At least not the reason you've given.
You say Elio reservation holders matching with EMV should put in the code "JoeKnows".

But any copy of the Elio deposit confirmation email receipt will already show that it's from an EM reservation.

The only reason that the "Code" field is even there is for the referral program.

If you're going to be getting a $100 referral for everyone who inserts "JoeKnows"...
You need to be entirely up front about it instead of calling it something else.

This is pretty shaky (if not shady) ground Joe.
No matter whether it's here or on your FB page.

I know that of which I speak because I was in touch with Chris Koch about the program yesterday.
I've stated that I wouldn't mind if anyone placed a deposit or reservation match with EMV...
And put "C - 07" in that field. But I was totally up front with what it was all about.

Dude!

**********************************************************************************************************

Regarding the Elio SIL... It stated all that on the page that you used to make your reservation.

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. I have no Elio, they have not "manufactured" a single Elio for sale.
2. I put reservation money down on an Elio, it reserved my SIL, it did not give me a delivery date.
Why does Elio need licences for something they have no particular date to start doing ?
When Elio knows the date of start, that it is time to licence, permit, etc.
Paul was not there because this was a lawsuit, not something CEO's usually go to unless it is required, they would be a distraction.
IMO, if Elio's lawyer had been better prepared, or made a better argument, they would have easily won.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. I have no Elio, they have not "manufactured" a single Elio for sale.
2. I put reservation money down on an Elio, it reserved my SIL, it did not give me a delivery date.
Why does Elio need licences for something they have no particular date to start doing ?
When Elio knows the date of start, that it is time to licence, permit, etc.
Paul was not there because this was a lawsuit, not something CEO's usually go to unless it is required, they would be a distraction.
IMO, if Elio's lawyer had been better prepared, or made a better argument, they would have easily won.
Booboo, That was the problem. This wasn't a lawsuit. It was a criminal hearing.
According to the commission, laws were broken. That's why it's a fine instead of an award.
As I understand it, there is/was no arbitrary judge. Was it all a political special interest witch-hunt?
You decide. Regardless, what the commission decides basically becomes rule of law.
EM does have the right to appeal, but it's still a decision in a criminal case.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You've shown that you have no faith in Elio.
Why?

Do you know, or have any idea what is going on behind the doors that are closed to us?
Your video is one of the most negative pieces you have ever produced, I for one wish you would take it down, and post it where only you can see it.

Stop trying to tell people what is, when you don't know yourself.
This video is not something we need to have here.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Booboo, That was the problem. This wasn't a lawsuit. It was a criminal hearing.
According to the commission, laws were broken. That's why it's a fine instead of an award.
As I understand it, there is/was no arbitrary judge. Was it all a political special interest witch-hunt?
You decide. Regardless, what the commission decides basically becomes rule of law.
EM does have the right to appeal, but it's still a decision in a criminal case.
Gotta love that song.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You've shown that you have no faith in Elio.
Why?

Do you know, or have any idea what is going on behind the doors that are closed to us?
Your video is one of the most negative pieces you have ever produced, I for one wish you would take it down, and post it where only you can see it.

Stop trying to tell people what is, when you don't know yourself.
This video is not something we need to have here.
"Blind Faith" is easy to lose, when I "Can't Find My Way Home"

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rather than comment on "Dear Mr. Fantasy", I'll give you this.
It's been my signature line for a year and a half. Go figger.
We just take ourselves to seriously sometimes.
Taking nothing away from Stevie, but...

Fixed it. The first version was chopped at the end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom