• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Kurt (cocaine) Cobain

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
** old folks who do not like rock music disclaimer: skip this. **

Kurt Cobain...it wasn't cocaine that did him in. It was heroin.

His whiny brand of music wiped out hair metal bands of the 80's.

It took me a couple of years but rather enjoyed Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam.

This coming from who has banged his head to best heavy metal had to offer i was about 13 years old.

I rock out harder than most of the younger generation and most of my own. \m/

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
** old folks who do not like rock music disclaimer: skip this. **

Kurt Cobain...it wasn't cocaine that did him in. It was heroin.

His whiny brand of music wiped out hair metal bands of the 80's.

It took me a couple of years but rather enjoyed Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam.

This coming from who has banged his head to best heavy metal had to offer i was about 13 years old.

I rock out harder than most of the younger generation and most of my own. \m/

I thought it was a shotgun that did him in...but the heroin and self-loathing didn't help.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it was the horrible Starbucks coffee that pushed him over.
that could do it!
Here in the home of Starbucks-- most "natives" stay clear. It's very bitter, and prepared too hot.
Aside, my daughter was a head-hunter for Howard, and employees were allowed a ib. a week- she never, as did many of her colleagues bother

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that could do it!
Here in the home of Starbucks-- most "natives" stay clear. It's very bitter, and prepared too hot.
Aside, my daughter was a head-hunter for Howard, and employees were allowed a ib. a week- she never, as did many of her colleagues bother
I'd swear Starbucks franchisees don't clean out their coffee machines very often, which causes that weird or bitter aftertaste. For me, SB is the coffee of last resort.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't have the worry about bitter coffee...I don't drink the stuff period. Pass. LOL

I forgot his little shotgun dance...yeah Courtney definitely didn't help things.
It's stamped on my WA visa, must drink minimum 2 espresso a day ( a double shot covers it)!!
gonna go out now for my short, double shot, soy latte!! - I just love the little designs the barista does with the foam!!

Top Bottom