• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Latest Updates?

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on the site. Can I buy an Elio yet? LOL.

Are they still in business?

Here's the bottom line: Elio just made a series of announcements:
1) Delay delivery to 2019.
2) Attempt to list shares on NASDAQ.
3) Attempt to raise $100 million in a stock offering.

We should have an answer to #2 in about a month. I expect #3 to be answered a couple of months after that.
If #2 and #3 turns out to be yes, then your questions will be answered as follows:

No, but it's time to go to the Elio homepage and start deciding on options.

Yes

If #2 and #3 turns out to be no, then your questions will be answered as follows:

Never

No

Stay tuned!

acentre

Elio Addict
Reaction score

We should have an answer to #2 in about a month. I expect #3 to be answered a couple of months after that.
If #2 and #3 turns out to be yes, then your questions will be answered as follows:

Yes

If #2 and #3 turns out to be no, then your questions will be answered as follows:

Never

No

Stay tuned!
2019 should realize the production of the Sondors. It will be an interesting competition.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Yes

Never

No

Stay tuned!
Another possibility Lichter pulls plug . He restructures with full ownership of company. Reservation holders would probably be ok, shareholders screwed. He doesn't need Paul Elio for anything except PR.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another possibility Lichter pulls plug . He restructures with full ownership of company. Reservation holders would probably be ok, shareholders screwed. He doesn't need Paul Elio for anything except PR.

That would be a nasty scenario for everyone, especially Stu who holds a lot of Elio stock. But I think reservation holders get just as screwed at stockholders. :(

Top Bottom