• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Laughing At The Sun

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
wow .... I'd love to know the story that came with that gator .. :eek: .. when I look at it I seem hear Troy yelling "Choot'hm !!!!!"

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wow .... I'd love to know the story that came with that gator .. :eek: .. when I look at it I seem hear Troy yelling "Choot'hm !!!!!"
It might be from a documentary done not long ago about hunt for Gustave a killer gator in Africa. It was cool to watch. Here is a link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)

Gustave is a large male Nile crocodile from Burundi. He is notorious for being a man-eater, and is rumored to have killed as many as 300 humans from the banks of the Ruzizi River and the northern shores of Lake Tanganyika. Though the actual number is difficult to verify, he has obtained near-mythical status and is greatly feared by people in the region.[1][2]

Gustave was named by Patrice Faye, a herpetologist who has been studying and investigating him since the late 1990s; much of what is known about Gustave stems from the film Capturing the Killer Croc, which aired in 2004 onPBS. The film documents a capture attempt and study on Gustave.[1]

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
could be, in the link they say the last time he was spotted was in 2008 and have no clue his current status

Top Bottom