• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lets Make It Happen California !

Rick Shelton

Reaction score
Ok, I'll be the first to get us rollin' and cruisin' in California ! By the time we get the keys to our new Elio's, we will know all about the car and it's options, where we want to cruise for the first time, and know the whereabouts of California Elio Owners....so drop me a line here, and we will get ready for our first Cruise....it'll be bitchen !!! (as we used to say! ). I am located near Sacramento, Ca......Start typin' Dude !!!! Rick

m and J

Reaction score
Ok, I'll be the first to get us rollin' and cruisin' in California ! By the time we get the keys to our new Elio's, we will know all about the car and it's options, where we want to cruise for the first time, and know the whereabouts of California Elio Owners....so drop me a line here, and we will get ready for our first Cruise....it'll be bitchen !!! (as we used to say! ). I am located near Sacramento, Ca......Start typin' Dude !!!! Rick

Jim

Reaction score
#992 here in Marin. I commute 750 miles a week in a Prius so this will definitely help my costs. Almost all is freeway so I expect good high mileage. But, it's still a cool vehicle and the carpool usage is the icing on the cake.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
#992 here in Marin. I commute 750 miles a week in a Prius so this will definitely help my costs. Almost all is freeway so I expect good high mileage. But, it's still a cool vehicle and the carpool usage is the icing on the cake.
Wow, a Prius convert! That's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom