• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Limited Edition For Those Having Reservations?

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I remember reading that those going all-in and having a reservation for the first cars would get a "Limited Edition".

Does anyone have any knowledge of this, or know what would make it a limited edition? Maybe a number badge? #### of 9999 or something like that? Maybe some cool feature that only comes in those first production runs.

Interested in others thoughts and comments. If I'm wrong, O.K., but I'm pretty sure I saw this in all the reading I've done on the Elio.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Proof.png
Maybe we get something like this?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 331 Maybe we get something like this?
Well I think you meant that to be a license plate but I think you are a genius because you just gave me an idea for decorating my car. Something like that would look great on the creamsicle. Wow! Wow! I am so excited! Now I have got to see if I can download the GIMP program on my old iMac so I can play with this idea. Brilliant! :-) Z

I bet you never expected a reaction like that! I certainly hadn't planned on it. So excited!!!!!!

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I think you meant that to be a license plate but I think you are a genius because you just gave me an idea for decorating my car. Something like that would look great on the creamsicle. Wow! Wow! I am so excited! Now I have got to see if I can download the GIMP program on my old iMac so I can play with this idea. Brilliant! :) Z

I bet you never expected a reaction like that! I certainly hadn't planned on it. So excited!!!!!!
I was kind of thinking perhaps a tuxedo body wrap. Baring that then pearl white over pearl black. Found this rendering on the Elio FB Site...
Elio mod.jpg

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I remember reading that those going all-in and having a reservation for the first cars would get a "Limited Edition".

Does anyone have any knowledge of this, or know what would make it a limited edition? Maybe a number badge? #### of 9999 or something like that? Maybe some cool feature that only comes in those first production runs.

Interested in others thoughts and comments. If I'm wrong, O.K., but I'm pretty sure I saw this in all the reading I've done on the Elio.

My guess, like yours, is they will have a limited edition badge in the car or something similar to recognize those of us who were willing to put money down well ahead of production.

Top Bottom