• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Location Feature

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
purely by chance I happened to find that this forum has a really neat location feature ..:).. in a person's bio, the response typed in the Location blank is a link that will take you directly to that location on Google Maps ... everyone else may have known about this feature but it came as a pleasant surprise to me ..:D

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
purely by chance I happened to find that this forum has a really neat location feature ..:).. in a person's bio, the response typed in the Location blank is a link that will take you directly to that location on Google Maps ... everyone else may have known about this feature but it came as a pleasant surprise to me ..:D

o_O News to me! Thanks for the heads up Jim!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cool. I think I see your house on the satellite view! Nice. :)

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just add my hometown, and then click location feature. WOW! That is cool stuff. Thank you JEBar!
yTkg5reGc.jpg

Top Bottom