• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking For Future Owners In Eastern Washington

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our merry band of Elio fanatics!

I don't live up your way however over the years I have spent some time up in your neck of the woods. While in the Army I spend some time at the Yakima Training Center and more recently I have spent a good bit of the time down the road from you in the Tri-Cities area working with the Department of Energy and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to our merry band of Elio fanatics!

I don't live up your way however over the years I have spent some time up in your neck of the woods. While in the Army I spend some time at the Yakima Training Center and more recently I have spent a good bit of the time down the road from you in the Tri-Cities area working with the Department of Energy and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
hmmmm. . . . . . . goofy. What did you just say? Picked up on 2 small parts of your note: " merry band," and "neck of the WOODS."

Aren't those 2 things that Robinhood referred too?

Does this mean that this "merry band" will soon be wearing "leotards?" :rolleyes:

Hmm. . . . . Will they be matching colors of the Elio's we will order? :D

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
hmmmm. . . . . . . goofy. What did you just say? Picked up on 2 small parts of your note: " merry band," and "neck of the WOODS."

Aren't those 2 things that Robinhood referred too?

Does this mean that this "merry band" will soon be wearing "leotards?" :rolleyes:

Hmm. . . . . Will they be matching colors of the Elio's we will order? :D

I doubt anyone wants to see that! :eek:

Top Bottom