• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lost My Reservation Number Because Of An Email Problem.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I lost my reservation email I received when I first reserved my Elio. Is there anyway to get a new email sent to me with my Reservation Number? Thanks

If you 'just' put down the 1k reservation you won't be getting your reservation number for 4-6 weeks, depending on when Elio sent out the last batch of SIL numbers. If I recall correctly, it took right at 6 weeks for me to get mine. The initial email received from Elio after making the reservation won't have the number on it, it's just a confirmation of reservation.

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you 'just' put down the 1k reservation you won't be getting your reservation number for 4-6 weeks, depending on when Elio sent out the last batch of SIL numbers. If I recall correctly, it took right at 6 weeks for me to get mine. The initial email received from Elio after making the reservation won't have the number on it, it's just a confirmation of reservation.
That's interesting. I got my number almost immediately. As I remember, it was a couple of weeks before the normal "batch notification".

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe you just barely caught the deadline for the prior mailing, and didn't realize it.
Sounds like it; the next SIL mailing will be mid-May; the last one was in March.
You also only get a SIL (SIL=Spot In Line #) is if you did a $1K All In reservation.

Hope this answers your question Michael Casey.
If it doesn't please let us know.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I lost my reservation email I received when I first reserved my Elio. Is there anyway to get a new email sent to me with my Reservation Number? Thanks
Welcome from the Evergreen State!! I'm sure the specifics of your concerns will be addressed, as members have responded above. We cannot fully appreciate your concern without knowing the level of participation (how much $) did you invest.
Also,same dollar amounts can be put into a refundable account (want-ins), There is much to be gleaned here, and ANY help will be forthcoming from this group. B.S. doesn't get past the knowledgable folks as many have direct ties to automotive development design, and build., many in finance/funding/investing, so look around, over the years many of the basic questions have been addressed (in all truthfulness the threads "wander" and it takes a strong and persistent moderator to try
and keep it on track)

Enjoy

Top Bottom