• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Maintenaince / Service Manual

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked if a maintenance manual would be available, Elio answered:

frame_user.png

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)
Jul 17 16:11
Hey !
A maintenance manual will be available.
Thanks!
Best,
The Elio Team

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As operator's manuals have become larger and more complex, "shop manuals" have become totally unwieldy. My last Suburban's shop manual was about the size of the Yellow Pages. Finding the information you needed took about 15 minutes thumbing through page after flimsy page of cheaply printed photos.

Today, most manuals are on disc or online, making them available and searchable. Besides, you print the page you need and when the job's done, you can wipe your greasy hands on it. No more filthy manuals on your bookshelf!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Best part of a .pdf manual is that additions, updates, etc. can always be made as the product matures without incurring massive printing and distribution costs.
I like the idea of being able to print only the pages I need at the time rather than having a big manual sitting around the house not being used most of the time. :-) Z

MW

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The other nice thing is that you can keep an old flash drive or memory card in the vehicle with the info stored on it. You still have plenty of room for other info such as state maps and a general repair handbook if you might need some help figuring things out.

Top Bottom