• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Market Check: Narrowing In On Shares Of Elio Motors, Inc.

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, nice find, now what does that all mean? I gotta re-read that after my second cup.
It's just a template on the site. You can not that there is a missing value in the final paragraph and it's got all generic text.

I interpret it to say Elio is a company that is not doing doing well financially, the stock price is down significantly from 6 months ago, and it's highly volatile.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's just a template on the site. You can not that there is a missing value in the final paragraph and it's got all generic text.

I interpret it to say Elio is a company that is not doing doing well financially, the stock price is down significantly from 6 months ago, and it's highly volatile.
Yea, I had the chance to look at it again with less blurry eyes.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm comparing the time it went to $73 - $75; what was a fluke 2 days? And never close to that since.
It was more common to see it around $19 to $20; then it took the same hit as all the other stocks right before the elections, and has been going back up since. Right now it's already back to $17.
Rather uncommon for a start-up in a very tight field.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Should they actually produce the 100 fleet cars, plus video outtakes, we may see a tremendous gain
Good idea; but they want to do things in order before the 100 roll off the line.
They still have remaining tests to do on the rest of the E-Series first.
And with the proof, they get signed off by different orgs. Like Insurance overseers, so that we can have a rate we can fit financially.
I don't know about you, but I don't want to pay $1,200+ a year for insurance, so it's worth the wait.

david m Diehl

Reaction score
Should they actually produce the 100 fleet cars, plus video outtakes, we may see a tremendous gain
I'm thinking that there are many people like myself that have been planning ahead enough, and with foresight, to have set up a separate savings account devoted to the Elio purchase. I have saved for 2 years, and I trust that Elio realizes the possibility of significant popularity gains, with reservation holders handling them full payment, as to stimulate strong stock market interest/growth. I already have the base price in reserve, and am now saving up for options. At the time she rolls out, I'll write their check. Timing is everything, and I'm ready

Top Bottom