• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meet & Greet - 3:00 Pm - September 14, 2014 - Cumming, Ga

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The meet & greet this afternoon was a success. We had a great group of people and a very nice sized group for an event which only came together over the last week. I am looking forward to more good times in the future as this whole venture moves forward closer to production. :)

GAElioOwners 8-14-14.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The meet & greet this afternoon was a success. We had a great group of people and a very nice sized group for an event which only came together over the last week. I am looking forward to more good times in the future as this whole venture moves forward closer to production. :)

View attachment 2664
That is awesome. I am so glad you got such a good turnout. Congratulations, all of you. :-) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

outstanding ... I certainly hope more such gatherings will develop all across the country

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure you aren't behind the camera? LOL My guess is back right in the Elio shirt. How did I do? :) Z

Nope, I am front and center in the blue shirt. You can't read it in that photo however that is the navy ElioOwners.com shirt. :)

Okuma Steve was hoping to make it but unfortunately just could not work it out. :(

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope, I am front and center in the blue shirt. You can't read it in that photo however that is the navy ElioOwners.com shirt. :)
I thought that gentleman looked more the appropriate age but I assumed you would be wearing an Elio t-shirt. How was I to know the navy shirt was one of our own? Nice to meet you face to face, so to speak. Now we have both seen what each other looks like. LOL :-) Z

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 2664

Great seeing you and all the good folks at this meet & greet, looking forward to the Rome Air show to see everybody again & the Elio.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

View attachment 2664
Very nice and I look forward to meeting you in Charlotte.

Top Bottom