• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meet & Greet - 6:30 Pm - Sunday, November 23, 2014 In Cumming, Ga

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the last minute notice on here but this came together over on the Georgia Elio Owners Facebook Group while I was away on vacation.

Meet & Greet this Sunday, November 23, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Golden Corral
2025 Market Place Blvd
Cumming, GA 30041

Everyone is welcome to attend and if you are on Facebook you can confirm your attendance on this Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/606295122826651/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the last minute notice on here but this came together over on the Georgia Elio Owners Facebook Group while I was away on vacation.

Golden Corral
2025 Market Place Blvd
Cumming, GA 30041

Everyone is welcome to attend and if you are on Facebook you can confirm your attendance on this Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/606295122826651/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Bummer, I'm on my way to Florida Sunday to spend a couple of days with my Mom for her 90th birthday.
Thanks anyway Hector, next time!
Dusty

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Golden Corral
2025 Market Place Blvd
Cumming, GA 30041

Thanks for posting this goofyone. I created my first Facebook account the other week and a week later deleted it.

I've marked my calendar and plan on attending It'll be nice to meet all the local Elio fans.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this goofyone. I created my first Facebook account the other week and a week later deleted it.

I've marked my calendar and plan on attending It'll be nice to meet all the local Elio fans.

OctoberGlory;
How about Dawsonville's finest, Chase Elliot! This may well be Bill's finest achievement and that's goin' some! ;):):D

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OctoberGlory;
How about Dawsonville's finest, Chase Elliot! This may well be Bill's finest achievement and that's goin' some! ;):):D

That young pup is going to make his father and all of Dawsonville very proud!

1396671487000-USATSI-7851976.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
one of the things I really admire about Bill is he never let the notoriety of being called "Million Dollar Bill" or "Awesome Bill From Dawsonville" go to his head .... he's the kind of guy I'd love to sit around the campfire with and listen to his stories

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
one of the things I really admire about Bill is he never let the notoriety of being called "Million Dollar Bill" or "Awesome Bill From Dawsonville" go to his head .... he's the kind of guy I'd love to sit around the campfire with and listen to his stories

Jim

Jim, You are spot on!

I worked in Dawsonville for four years in the period right after Bill switched over to running in NASCAR part time. While involved in various community events I had the opportunity to meet and speak with him on several occasions and found out first hand that even his reputation for being very down to earth really does not begin to convey just what a humble person he is. If you did not know who he was and spoke with him you would not believe it if someone told you afterwards that the person you just spoke with was a national champion race car driver who has earned millions of dollars racing cars.

Last edited:
Top Bottom