• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Meeting In Shreveport Today?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two different articles on KTBS said there was scheduled a meeting by/about the Elio project. Looks like they're bracing for Cindy's remnants, pretty bad weather I guess is forecast. Anyone know if this all important meeting is being postponed?

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What was the proposed topic of these meetings?

The next civic event I had on my calendar involving Elio Motors was a public hearing on Monday, 7/10/17, in which Elio is set to testify under oath against claims they have sold reservations for vehicles without a license to do so in the State of Louisiana.

Reaction score

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The way I read it,, is ,,, remember when Paul said that he should do a better job of making himself available to the board of commissioners. I think, this Paul doing that.

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://m.ksla.com/ksla/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:1kCXd01Y

Joel Sheltrown is expected in Louisiana on Monday morning to testify against the State Motor Vehicle Commission on behalf of Elio Motors on the charge that 'binding reservations' constitute a 'pre-sale', which Elio Motors was not and is not licensed to carry out without a franchised dealer license to do so. (Louisiana is one of the states with laws on the books against direct-to-consumer automotive sales, a la Tesla).

I haven't found any news reports that the public hearing has been delayed again.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://m.ksla.com/ksla/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:1kCXd01Y

Joel Sheltrown is expected in Louisiana on Monday morning to testify against the State Motor Vehicle Commission on behalf of Elio Motors on the charge that 'binding reservations' constitute a 'pre-sale', which Elio Motors was not and is not licensed to carry out without a franchised dealer license to do so. (Louisiana is one of the states with laws on the books against direct-to-consumer automotive sales, a la Tesla).

I haven't found any news reports that the public hearing has been delayed again.

We'll find out on the 10th if it gets delayed... Possibly before but since the meeting is Monday and we haven't heard anything counter to that, I suppose it is still in the plan.

Top Bottom