• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Message To Elio

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sent a message to Elio asking if they thought that I would receive my Elio by the time that I turned 80, which is Feb. 27, 2019. I am really anxious to see their response . I will post it.
I'll turn 66 that month. Hope I won't have been receiving Medicare checks for a year before getting my Elio!

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think that a standard form letter will be the reply from Elio .Nothing specific pertaining to your question but plenty of polite meaningless sanitized BS .Probably one paragraph ,small print and written in Canadian .They may also toss in a order form for additional tee shirts .

PS : Doug ,I'm an optimist :brick:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sent a message to Elio asking if they thought that I would receive my Elio by the time that I turned 80, which is Feb. 27, 2019. I am really anxious to see their response . I will post it.
I received a reply from Elio. They sent the same reply as before, 2018 production start, and that no one wants the Elio more than they do, and that they are working hard to see it happen.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think that a standard form letter will be the reply from Elio .Nothing specific pertaining to your question but plenty of polite meaningless sanitized BS .Probably one paragraph ,small print and written in Canadian .They may also toss in a order form for additional tee shirts .

You were correct!:p

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

"......... ,small print and written in Canadian"
Ok, I'll play along, what language in Canadian?
I could have sworn they spoke and wrote in English; I mean their language sounds the same as ours, except for a few words that they use differently and what they call certain things, but my wife is Canadian, and we get along without a translator.
So just what are you talking about ey?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck getting any checks out of Medicare ;)
And just what are you talking about?
I get checks out of Medicare; have for 3 years now, no, wait, those were Medicare by way of Injury, next year they will change to full Medicare checks with no injury rider, just regular next year.

Top Bottom