• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Microlino (small 4 Wheel Electric)

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No. Not a rubber drive shaft but a rubber U-joint. It was a strange hookup. My brother also had an Isetta. The rubber U-joint was broken and he couldn't find a replacement (no internet in those days). He just left it in his garage covered with a tarp. When he retired he sold it for around $15,000. He only paid around $800 for it. They are worth much more now.
My Isetta had a canvas sunroof and also a canvas and clear plastic rear windscreen that folded down.
With it's 778lbs weight and about 12hp, a frontal finder bender might be a non-event, but a head-on collision with a car or worse a truck and you're not getting out of that canvas sunroof. You're extremely lucky.

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's funny to see people chasing after $20,000 tiny concepts that get only 100-125 miles on a charge when a brand new fully-loaded Chevy Bolt EV that seats 5 and gets 259 miles cost me less than $24,000 after discounts and a free $3,000 bonus on my GM MasterCard. But, I can't laugh TOO hard; I flushed $1,000 down the all-in toilet with Elio and wasted hours looking at the Sondors and Solo, too. Buying a "hey, everybody, look at ME" clown car isn't worth importing one from China, Canada or Sweden and finding a local mechanic who will work on it.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's funny to see people chasing after $20,000 tiny concepts that get only 100-125 miles on a charge when a brand new fully-loaded Chevy Bolt EV that seats 5 and gets 259 miles cost me less than $24,000 after discounts and a free $3,000 bonus on my GM MasterCard. But, I can't laugh TOO hard; I flushed $1,000 down the all-in toilet with Elio and wasted hours looking at the Sondors and Solo, too. Buying a "hey, everybody, look at ME" clown car isn't worth importing one from China, Canada or Sweden and finding a local mechanic who will work on it.
What’s your opinion of the made in Eugene, OR look at me Arcimoto FUV? Sandy Munro tore one apart and said he liked it. Less expensive than many other three wheelers currently on the market. The most fun I’ve had driving a three wheeler. :)

72FDAE5B-5057-4600-95CF-0FD626EB10A7.jpeg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm, Apples and oranges. Your Chevy Bolt doesn't look like the 3wheeler SOLO, ARCIMOTO or ELIO, not even close right? It's not about making sense because there's people out there that want these 3wheelers and won't care about comparisons. I actually like the BOLT, TESLA or the LEAF and might consider a used one.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm, Apples and oranges. Your Chevy Bolt doesn't look like the 3wheeler SOLO, ARCIMOTO or ELIO, not even close right? It's not about making sense because there's people out there that want these 3wheelers and won't care about comparisons. I actually like the BOLT, TESLA or the LEAF and might consider a used one.
I agree, there is no comparing a three wheeler motorcycle to an auto. You can own both/one compliments the other.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, there is no comparing a three wheeler motorcycle to an auto. You can own both/one compliments the other.

Here we go again:
Order Summary
QYJMiJlPgn6fV4HF9xByQ-uC1G9CRLyb7_dD0Wf3RGJxF_UH5RiaZCCoM4xLVA2UTIxq1-4YayTFXORtCqiyyAMqLY-uzmbnc3i63ZXpwn1yVpQF6SL_uJV7f45dCr0fsp61EgFluhqGTdt7HpDw0nBfAMJCskozRrb0t6EYGA860-IG=s0-d-e1-ft

Design Your Custom Aptera
SKU: APTERA
Range (Miles per Charge): 250 ($25900)
Front-Wheel or All-Wheel Drive: Front-Wheel Drive
Interior Color: Vida: Bright coral
Exterior Colors: Sol: White
Solar Power: Solar Roof (Included)
Price: $100.00
Qty: 1 $100.00
Subtotal $100.00
Shipping $0.00
Tax $0.00
Total $100.00
Need Assistance? Contact us.
We'll do everything we can to make sure you have a great experience with us.
Email us: info@aptera.us
This email was sent by Aptera Motors
https://www.aptera.us/

Top Bottom