• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Minicar Madness July 11-13, Tacoma Washington

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Information from my AAA Via Magazine I thought you might find interesting :-) Z

Imagine a retro car show hit with a shrink-ray. That's a good idea of what to expect at the 10th Great Pacific North West Microcar & Minicar Extravaganza at the LeMay car museum in Tacoma, WA. The motorized precursors of today's Fiat 500s and Smart Cars, vehicles such as three wheeled BMW Isettas and Messerschmitts are among some 150 pint-size autos on display. The spectacle includes an award show and mass cruise to nearby Vashon Island. gpnwmme.com

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Information from my AAA Via Magazine I thought you might find interesting :) Z

Imagine a retro car show hit with a shrink-ray. That's a good idea of what to expect at the 10th Great Pacific North West Microcar & Minicar Extravaganza at the LeMay car museum in Tacoma, WA. The motorized precursors of today's Fiat 500s and Smart Cars, vehicles such as three wheeled BMW Isettas and Messerschmitts are among some 150 pint-size autos on display. The spectacle includes an award show and mass cruise to nearby Vashon Island. gpnwmme.com
My wife and I go to the Mother Earth News fair @ the Puallalup state fairgrounds every year and make it a point to visit the Lemay museum, it's amazing

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I go to the Mother Earth News fair @ the Puallalup state fairgrounds every year and make it a point to visit the Lemay museum, it's amazing
I have wanted to go to the fair but don't handle crowds well so hesitate. When I go to that area I go by Amtrak so I have to count on getting family members interested in seeing things out of their local area. Not always an easy thing to do. :-) Z

Top Bottom