• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V168

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Elio Motors Momentum v168

CreamsicleTop.jpg

At Elio Motors, we regularly communicate with our supporters and customers, and want to ensure that you receive only the information that is suited to your interests. Our main communication channel is email and this week’s Momentum will provide a guide to make sure you are seamlessly receiving our emails.

*MSRP excludes destination/delivery charges, taxes, title, registration, and options/installation.

Certain statements in this email including, but not limited to, statements related to anticipated commencement of commercial production, targeted pricing and performance goals, and statements that otherwise relate to future periods are forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks and uncertainties, which are described in more detail in the Company’s periodic reports filed with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made and based on information available to the Company on the date of this email. Elio Motors assumes no obligation to update the information in this email.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Page 2
Momentum v168

Managing Information
August 15, 2018

If you’re reading this blog post, you are living in the digital age. The internet has provided a staggering amount of benefits to our daily lives, from virtually limitless access to information to the way we can instantly communicate to access to a global marketplace. However, living in the digital age does have its drawbacks. With so much information available, we can experience information overload. At Elio Motors, we regularly communicate with our supporters and customers and want to ensure that you receive only the information that is suited to your interests. Our main communication channel is email and this week’s Momentum will provide a guide to make sure you are seamlessly receiving our emails.

While Spring Cleaning tidies up the house, Summer Cleaning is the time when we take care of our in-house email list. Over the next two weeks, we will be working to clean up and overhaul our database. Now is a good time to ensure that supporters that want to receive our communications are indeed receiving them. To be clear, we send out two emails a week: the Momentum on Wednesday and the Three Wheeling Blog on Friday. If you are not receiving emails on these days, make sure that noreply@eliomotors.com is on your safe sender’s list.

If you’re currently receiving emails, please make sure to click on the email and open it. Simply viewing the email in the preview panel may not register with our email provider, as is the case with most companies. Opening the email alerts our system that your email address is accurate and active, and we will continue to send you emails.

Additionally, you have the power to decide which types of emails to receive from Elio Motors. To manage your email preferences, simply click “Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.”

This link will take you directly to the proper page. Below is a description of the three different types of emails we send:

Promotional – These emails let both current and future reservation holders of upcoming or ongoing promotions.

Information– This email option mostly covers our progress and anything that has to do with Elio Motors as a company. This is what most emails are sent under and we strongly recommend that all followers keep this one checked

Vehicle– These emails are for reservation holders only. This preference is how we will communicate with our reservation holders as they get closer to ordering and picking up their vehicles. It is imperative to keep this preference for reservation holders, as this is how we will reach out to you for all important matters. If you uncheck this box you will not receive your order email for your vehicle so we implore you to keep this checked.

Additionally, a handful of supporters have alerted us to an error that occurs with Norton Antivirus software. Please be aware that our site is 100% secure and that we are working with Norton and our IT team to get this issue resolved.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Good old Norton, the heavy weight AV that doesn't catch everything, but is sure to slow your machine down.
I went to ESET about 8 years ago, and don't miss Norton at all.
And amazingly, my computer is faster. My oh my, what will they come up with next. ;)

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good old Norton, the heavy weight AV that doesn't catch everything, but is sure to slow your machine down.
I went to ESET about 8 years ago, and don't miss Norton at all.
And amazingly, my computer is faster. My oh my, what will they come up with next. ;)
Norton is like taking your house and having the outside of it built up like a prison. Then every time you need to enter, there are 20 checkpoints. After that, they keep coming by every 2 minutes and checking to make sure you should be there in the first place. Top it off, they decide to fire off the air raid sirens every 10 minutes, clear all of the rooms and do a complete security sweep. You are definitely protected but forget about getting anything done.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I don't like Norton's or McAfee for those same reasons. I switched to Avast many moons ago and each time I buy a new computer, I'm instantly reminded how slow those two make your computer. On the other side of things, I have never had a virus with Avast on the lookout. Argh!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The people that have tried ESET love it, and have no plans to change.
It just works. Plain and simple.
And Malwarebytes is great also, plus it plays well with others.

Top Bottom