• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More Elio About Elios

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Still have to raise a little more money but things are falling into place"?.. The $6800 is only a target price?..Elio is going to have a hard time if suddenly, that is if they begin to sell, a price jump. They claim they are shooting for 84 mpg not a 6800 price tag. Didn't a favorite relative of mine mention Elio hoped to raise 200 million by reservation deposits? Later shooting for 30,000 reservations with 1000 down after the dream of 200,000 reservations with 1000 down went down the toilet. They are now 13,000 reservations short of of 30k deposits, 195,000 short of their claim, yes it was a true claim, they could get 200 to 250 thousand. Without a big rush in reservations or a deep pocket new guy Elio will not be built or owned by Paul Elio, maybe by someone else but not for $6800.00. All this stalling, from a 2012 claim production will start in 2013 then 2014 on to 2015 has been to raise cash from customers. Treasure your t shirts because you have about a 10 % chance of getting an Elio in 2015. My conclusion after talking with uncle M today. Right now all this talk about elgin dash, predicting cost options and road rallys really is jumping the gun..He said the getto dump in MI looked nothing more than a front to bs people.

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
You're kind of negative aren't you? Not only the $100 t-shirt but I also received a bumper sticker :p There's nothing wrong with talking about Elgin dashes, meets, etc some people in this terrible economy are still positive and look forward to their Elio being delivered.

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And the writer won't like driving sour apple? Give me a break, it's friggin green or red or orange or black, who cares what they call it.

Top Bottom