• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More On The Price Of Oil. $10 To $20 / Barrel?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope the fellow writing that article (by the way, thanks for the link) knows what he's talking about .... gas has gone up about 20 cents a gallon around here in the last couple of weeks

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ya know ... i have read its going to go up/down ... who cares... the price of gasoline (what matters more) to me has gone up 30 cents a gallon in the past 3 weeks. i mean yea it beats $4.00 a gallon but I really liked being able to fill up again for about 20 bucks :).

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope the fellow writing that article (by the way, thanks for the link) knows what he's talking about .... gas has gone up about 20 cents a gallon around here in the last couple of weeks
In the last three weeks it has gone from $1.55 to $1.99 a gallon.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We got down to $1.68. Then jumped pretty quickly back up to $2.15. Then yesterday, all of the sudden, back down to $1.82. Crazy stuff.

While it's great at the pump, it's a horrible trend for the oil business and the economy for us in Texas. Hope it actually goes back up. $2.00 - $2.50 would be a good sweet spot I think

ElioDigger

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We got down to $1.68. Then jumped pretty quickly back up to $2.15. Then yesterday, all of the sudden, back down to $1.82. Crazy stuff.

While it's great at the pump, it's a horrible trend for the oil business and the economy for us in Texas. Hope it actually goes back up. $2.00 - $2.50 would be a good sweet spot I think
that is why they lowered the price

Top Bottom