• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More Problems For Elio

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where did you get the idea that jimmybob479 has a refundable deposit?

"This week we talk about the law suit being filed by a "refundable deposit" (sic)"

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Liked the sound effects. Can I have moar please. Good Job Joeker88 .

I agree with you 100%. It would be great for Elio to be transparent as possible.
SEC approved statements about where we are now would be helpful, even if it is not good.
Something like "We ran out of money and are Time Stand Still while we look for funds."
That would not be the end, it would be a stumble along the way.
It is not over until Paul Elio says it is.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think the guy that is in the story about suing EM ever read the contract he signed when he did his All In (non refundable) deposit.
And he's pouting and stomping his feet and saying he doesn't want to play any more, give him his money back.
Sorry, if you're over 18 and signed that contract, you have to play by the rules.
You don't get your money back, and once you yell SUE hope you have a healthy bank account and expect to lose it all.
He doesn't have a case. And I'm guessing he thinks if he yells loud enough, they'll ignore the contract and give him his money back; he stands to lose more then he has to gain.
and he will have to go higher than a small claims court to have any success, so he will also need to hire a lawyer and play with the big boy pants on.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How much for a deck of those playing cards Joeker? Those are great.

Buck up buddy. As far as < 64,000 reservation holders...
I honestly believe that the majority are still cautiously optimistic.
These words that have echoed down through the years come to mind...

What doesn't kill us...
Just makes us stronger.
Better run like hell!

Last edited:

voyager

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMO, there are two ways in which a vehicle startup company can actually pull it off. One: the initiator happens to be a reputed designer or brilliant engineer in the automotive world, preferably both, so he is able to start working on expensive, high-end, low-production volume, highly coveted cars. Typical example: Pagani. Two: during the process, the initiator is able to gather support from strategic partners, preferably a major OEM, and find actual stakeholders in the company, so it is no longer a question of what Germans call an 'Alleingang'. * Elon Musk actually started this way. Daimler, Honda and Toyota all took stakes in Tesla. In both cases, it is paramount to build momentum and never to lose it once you are underway. Otherwise, people start making minced meat out of your endeavor, particularly on forums and social media.

* Mind you, drawing suppliers and contractors that are only in it for the money, is something completely different.

Top Bottom