• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Friend Bruce Sent An Email, Here Is A Copy..waiting To Read The Answer From Elio

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1342221239aec75deae7531be?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2Fframe_user.png

Bruce
Apr 10 05:09
IS THIS CORRECT?,. IF I GO ALL IN FOR $1000.00 I WILL RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 500 CREDIT.. WHEN THE TIME COMES I WILL BE ABLE TO PICK UP MY UNIT AT THE FACTORY WITHOUT ORDERING ANY OPTIONS FOR A BALANCE OF 5300 DOLLARS FIRM.. ALL I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IS PAYING MY STATE SALES TAX AND TITLE FEE... NO FREIGHT EXTRA SINCE GETTING IT HOT OFF THE LINE AT YOUR FACTRORY?.. NO BULL SHIT HIDDEN FEES LIKE THE DOC FEE DEALERS TRY CHARGING ( I'VE NEVER PAID IT AND WONT SO TELL ME KNOW THE ENTIRE DEAL) I'M LOOKING 1000 NOW, 500 BONUS, 5300 WHEN PICKED UP, PLUS 560 SALES TAX 40 TITTLE AND 30 PLATE FEE..IF THIS IS CORRECT SAY YES, or NO IF OTHER UN-ADVERTISED FEES OR BS CHARGES ARE GOING TO BE ADDED

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the terms said that your reservation does not lock in the $6800 price
That would be a bite.. All i hear / read 6800 including air , power windows , lock, standard shift and tint windows.. For base no options.. I'll let you know how Elio responds to his email..

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure Elio will understand his question. Maybe he is not as smart as you or should I say Smart-Elic? Are you offering to give lessons ?
No. I just have that sarcastic streak that I can't shake. I really tame it on a regular basis and make a conscious effort not to draw attention to the errors of others. I know I make my share of them but I grew up in a household where my Dad constantly corrected my grammar, spelling, logic, etc. I noticed my 15 yr old correcting one of her sisters... I guess the disease is hereditary.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He could at least spell things right... Just saying... or, JUST SAYING.

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)
Apr 10 15:03
Hello!
Thanks so much for reaching out and asking for clarification on this process. In regards to our All In reservations, for every $100 you put down we will match that amount $50 for up to $500 in total per vehicle. So, if you put down a $1000 reservation, Elio Motors will give you an additional $500 towards your reservation. Your reservation amount and 50% bonus will be used toward the price of your vehicle, plus any required taxes and the standardized delivery fee (we will be offering a low, flat delivery fee to our distribution points nationwide). Any options you decide to add to your standard vehicle will be over and on top of your base price.
The final delivery price for delivery has not been determined. We will however keep within our overall philosophy of “more for less” and get your vehicle to you at the least possible price. We are working on a program that will allow early reservationists the chance to pick up their vehicle at the plant – to watch their Elio being “born”- and drive it home from there. Stay tuned as those details will be rolled out as we near production!
Best,
The Elio Team

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure Elio will understand his question. Maybe he is not as smart like you or should I say Smart-Ass ? Are you offering to give lessons ?
Although I see they have already politely answered his question, he might want to know that all caps is considered the equivalent of SHOUTING! (if he doesn't know already)

Attachments

• Caps_Lock.jpg
    Caps_Lock.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 315
Top Bottom