• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Number Is 2908!! This Waiting Is Killing Me!

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dave, Thus is my best guess based on the information I have at this time.

Once production starts in 2015 the $1,000 "all in, non refundable " should receive their vehicles 5-7 weeks after start of production. All other "all in, non refundable" will follow based on the highest dollar value. Then the refundable vehicles will be produced based on the highest dollar value first.

Sixty days before production Elio Motors will contact you by e-mail to make choices for your vehicle like color, transmission and other choices.

I can't give you an exact date production will start. Sorry.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the order forms will be sent?
Nope! The plan is as stated above by BuckeyJake. In the mean time allow me to welcome you from southern Oregon. If you relax and take the time to read the forums here you will find some good information, some speculation, some humor, some crazy ideas and some interesting people. We also have a terrific staff. Participating in all of this helps pass the time as we all wait for the day we get the word that it is our turn to place our order. Enjoy the journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...what Elio said. Plus, I think the exact timing of your order "sheet" is sixty days prior to YOUR Elio being produced. They will have a web site set up that you can log onto and pick your options.

Top Bottom