1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Nais

Discussion in 'Elio Events' started by Samalross, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

Will Elio be at NAIS? They have always been. Money is coming in from somewhere. I think that they should make it a priority, otherwise it would be over a year since last auto show.

Sailor Dog likes this.
  2. Sside67

Sside67 Elio Fan

I am hoping they will be there. I was just selected as a judge for the Detroit News Readers Panel - going to NAIAS the afternoon of Jan 17. This is during the industry preview days, just before the public show..

3. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Would be surprised if ELIO was at NAIAS... no $$$$ for that right now. But even better than another car show are the governmental autocycle legislation efforts by Joel Sheltrown & funding focus in NYC by Paul Elio. Why not email and ask that of ELIO?

Kuda likes this.
  4. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

Elio has done enough car shows. There gets a point of diminishing returns when you have to keep answering the same question a bazillion times. "When will you go into production?" The Elio crew would just need to wear T-Shirts that say, "2019" and thus, they don't have to keep being bugged. With Joel wrapping up the autocycle bills in each state, that just is a necessary step into getting that spring funding. For most, that's boring news but it is critical to the launch date of 3rd or 4th quarter of 2019.

5. LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648

LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    #1685 & #5648 AND #17,748
    Spring? That is Ground Hog Time !!!

ehwatt likes this.
  6. Sside67

Sside67 Elio Fan

Just got back from the Detroit Auto Show Industry preview days. Lots of cool cars. No Elio presence, but there were 4 Polaris Slingshots on display including one with a roof. The roofed one was a tight squeeze for me and the Slingshots still seem like a fair weather vehicle. The Mercedes display also had the new 2- seater electric Smart cars which sticker for $20k (before rebate) and are likely the cheapest electrics out there.