• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Need Help With Order Confirmation

Pete Colombo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Looking for any help here. I had sent in $100. back on December 2nd for the Card/Shirt under the tree by Christmas special promotion. The problem is I have not heard back from ANYONE. I even mailed a letter. I have sent about 10 emails as well. Nothing. No emails or calls. Has anyone else run into this? If so, how did you fix? I Love the Elio, but not loving the support.

Pete Simmons

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Looking for any help here. I had sent in $100. back on December 2nd for the Card/Shirt under the tree by Christmas special promotion. The problem is I have not heard back from ANYONE. I even mailed a letter. I have sent about 10 emails as well. Nothing. No emails or calls. Has anyone else run into this? If so, how did you fix? I Love the Elio, but not loving the support.

Have patience Pete, I went all in for 1K last September, It took a while to get my letter and shirt also, now that they have more orders , it might take a while longer. We are all in the ELIO Family so hang in there , It will come.

Top Bottom