• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New And Excited

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Out in West Valley here. Have been excited for this car since i found out about it a year ago. I don't have any money in the game as I am working on paying off school and a few bills. But, I WILL own one of these, no doubt about it!

Names Shae, happy to be here.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Shae. It is a pleasure to have you aboard. With the kind of determination you are stating you will find the money will be there when you are ready. I found having a goal like this helped me use my money differently so I have actually been able to save whereas before I made my Elio commitment I had trouble making ends meet. Good luck and I hope you enjoy this interesting forum as we travel the adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

BTW Keep an eye open for a chance to buy a $5 chance to win an Elio. It is only in the talking stage (or at least that was true this morning) but I suspect it will happen after the holidays. :-)

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Out in West Valley here. Have been excited for this car since i found out about it a year ago. I don't have any money in the game as I am working on paying off school and a few bills. But, I WILL own one of these, no doubt about it!

Names Shae, happy to be here.
Welcome :)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Shae from New Mexico! This forum is a pretty decent place to get information without a lot of flaming or trolling. You can probably search for anything about the Elio using the search button to jump start any discussion you'd like to join. Again, welcome!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shae, welcome to the forum from another future Elio owner in New Mexico, the land of enchantment, miles of great roads to drive the Elio and gas at $1.98 per gallon. Enjoy the forum but be careful because it becomes addicting. Enjoy the journey and the experience.

Top Bottom