• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2vmdj6p.jpg

Reaction score
She declared for weeks that she got her non-refundable deposit back. She is on a crusade to encourage other people to demand theirs back too. Write to the government officials and the new reporters, make trouble, harass elio fb cheerleaders, ask stupid questions to elio on their facebook page, ect. Her reasons are only real in her own head, misleading advertisements on $6,800 price, push backs on 'promised' production dates, and the famous drop down disclaimer box on the contract we all should have read. She has instructed people how to change their facebook names after they are removed from posting on the elio facebook page, so they can get back on with new names, ask more goating questions and harass. I accused her of telling elio her father died to get her deposit back and that infuriated her into finally fessed up to only getting one of her deposits back. Her and her father had TWO reservations, one a non-refundable and one refundable. She is pissed and wanted both back. She and a few others and their nineteen or so sock puppets are now trying to discredit, disarm and disband elio and their cheerleaders. One is on this forum gathering information. His sock puppets are Tommy & June Taylor, John Bainhorst, John Bain Senior just to name a few. He makes them up as he goes along. They are inviting our family and friends from our personal contact lists to join their forums. They have over 200 people on one, as of my last count. There are only a hand full of these people. We have over 40,000 real people with real deposits. They are out to gather as many of us as they can so they can spew their venom and take down elio.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
She declared for weeks that she got her non-refundable deposit back. She is on a crusade to encourage other people to demand theirs back too. Write to the government officials and the new reporters, make trouble, harass elio fb cheerleaders, ask stupid questions to elio on their facebook page, ect. Her reasons are only real in her own head, misleading advertisements on $6,800 price, push backs on 'promised' production dates, and the famous drop down disclaimer box on the contract we all should have read. She has instructed people how to change their facebook names after they are removed from posting on the elio facebook page, so they can get back on with new names, ask more goating questions and harass. I accused her of telling elio her father died to get her deposit back and that infuriated her into finally fessed up to only getting one of her deposits back. Her and her father had TWO reservations, one a non-refundable and one refundable. She is pissed and wanted both back. She and a few others and their nineteen or so sock puppets are now trying to discredit, disarm and disband elio and their cheerleaders. One is on this forum gathering information. His sock puppets are Tommy & June Taylor, John Bainhorst, John Bain Senior just to name a few. He makes them up as he goes along. They are inviting our family and friends from our personal contact lists to join their forums. They have over 200 people on one, as of my last count. There are only a hand full of these people. We have over 40,000 real people with real deposits. They are out to gather as many of us as they can so they can spew their venom and take down elio.

I hope the eat crow next year. They will turn blue and die if Elio goes into production.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope the eat crow next year. They will turn blue and die if Elio goes into production.

Maybe, but at this point if you were an odds maker what would you really put ELIO's chance of going into production at? Be realistic .
While I support ELIO and want to see it happen. They are at less than 40% and falling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom