• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio email

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming everyone got this email this morning? Is there life?

September 8, 2021

Good Morning Elio Reservation Holders,

Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!

Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.

We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team

Jelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming everyone got this email this morning? Is there life?

September 8, 2021

Good Morning Elio Reservation Holders,

Wow, it has been a while since we have had the chance to say that and frankly, it feels good… and we’re back!

Stay tuned for a number of important and exciting announcements over the next few weeks on our path forward. In the meantime, you can head over to the SEC website where you can view our recently filed reports and financial statement.

We are sure that you have a lot of questions that we will work to answer over the coming weeks and months. Our email, tellmemore@eliomotors.com, is available for your questions, which we will gather and share as we move forward.

Thank you again for your patience, understanding and, most of all, passion for the Elio vehicle platform,

The Elio Team
I got it! Electric would be the bomb! PRICE? I am so excited! This was totally unexpected!

Top Bottom