• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New From New Jersey

Greycat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found and joined this forum the same day I went all-in for 1k on an Elio, March 16th 2014. I have been riding motorcycles for over 30 years and currently owns two. As my age progresses further away on the back side of the half century mark I find my tolerance for the cold and wet is fading fast. That's why when I first saw information on the Elio I knew I have to have one. It will the perfect vehicle to compliment my bikes.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found and joined this forum the same day I went all-in for 1k on an Elio, March 16th 2014. I have been riding motorcycles for over 30 years and currently owns two. As my age progresses further away on the back side of the half century mark I find my tolerance for the cold and wet is fading fast. That's why when I first saw information on the Elio I knew I have to have one. It will the perfect vehicle to compliment my bikes.
Since none of the official greeters are available allow me to welcome you. I noticed in another post that you got your number today. So far I think yours is the highest number if it is 3332. Several other members are celebrating today so you are definitely in good company. Congratulations! Enjoy the site. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Due to previous injuries my wife has banned motorcycles. The Elio seems like a fantastic replacement for the excitement while providing the creature comforts that "seniors" are accustomed to.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Greycat and welcome to the best Elio forum on the internet!

I hope you have a great time here. I think you will find many of us are either current or former motorcyclists and I have two myself. I was attracted to the Elio for the same exact reason as you in that extremes of weather while riding are no longer as fun for me as they were 20 years ago. Elio definitely provides us with a great opportunity for a fun alternative at an attractive price with the benefit of great fuel mileage also.

If you ever have any issues on this forum please do not hesitate to contact as staff member as we are here to help.

Top Bottom