• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Future Owner

vietvetx2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Helo. I am Mike G. and live in the Louisville KY metro area. I am a retired Vietnam vet and have been riding motorcycles since 68 but am tired or the heat/cold and rain so I am hanging up my helmet and rain gear. I know the Elio is not a motorcycle but it is close but with AC, heat and a sound system that you can actually hear at 70MPH! What else do you need?

If you live near Louisville, drop me line.

Mike

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW.
We welcome you to a groups of folks from all across the US and some from UK, Canada, Europe, and other parts of the globe.
It's made up of guys and girls from all walks of life and age groups, and skill sets. Feel free to join in on any active thread and make sure to use the search function for the site; it can find information about the Elio that you won't find anywhere else short of Elio Motors.
There are also regional clubs and groups listed on the home page of the forum.

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Mike

Welcome to Elio Owners Forum.

Thank you for your Servicing your Country and keeping our Countries safe.

I am from Canada and am patiently waiting for my Reservation # as I went All In with$1k, 2 weeks ago.

Unfortunately no Elios will be made available until at least one year after they are available in the USA.

So you be getting yours much sooner than us so Serve your Elio soon.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Helo. I am Mike G. and live in the Louisville KY metro area. I am a retired Vietnam vet and have been riding motorcycles since 68 but am tired or the heat/cold and rain so I am hanging up my helmet and rain gear. I know the Elio is not a motorcycle but it is close but with AC, heat and a sound system that you can actually hear at 70MPH! What else do you need?

Mike
vietvetx2, welcome from another two tour Vietnam vet. Many of us have reached the same decision as you about the cold and rain. At this point in life comfort becomes more important. Welcome to the forum and to the Elio family and enjoy the journey with us.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Mike

Welcome Mike,
Thanks for your service
Frim

vietvetx2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello Mike

Welcome to Elio Owners Forum.

Thank you for your Servicing your Country and keeping our Countries safe.

I am from Canada and am patiently waiting for my Reservation # as I went All In with$1k, 2 weeks ago.

Unfortunately no Elios will be made available until at least one year after they are available in the USA.

So you be getting yours much sooner than us so Serve your Elio soon.
Thanks friend. Sorry you have to wait but I have no real idea when they'll start real production.

Top Bottom