• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guy On This Site

pauljr

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Paul. Live in central VA, put a non refundable 100 deposit in April of 2013. Gave up on all of the forums at some point (Elio too I guess) then a friend told me his son had seen something on the web so now I'm back and hoping it really happens. I'm a long time motorcycle person and hope to have something fun to carry on with after I can't deal with the bikes any more.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Paul. Live in central VA, put a non refundable 100 deposit in April of 2013. Gave up on all of the forums at some point (Elio too I guess) then a friend told me his son had seen something on the web so now I'm back and hoping it really happens. I'm a long time motorcycle person and hope to have something fun to carry on with after I can't deal with the bikes any more.
Welcome to the forum. I you click on the "What's new" tab, it's an easy way to follow conversations. If you have questions, our search works pretty well. If you have questions about... well, anything, ask away. We've got people from all kinds of specialties here.

Again, welcome!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Many people who are attracted to the Elio are motorcycle riders. When I get mine, I intend to retrace some of my old motorcycle trips.

Top Bottom