• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guy

igor

Reaction score
hi there i am a 66 yr retired police sgt from outside baltimore. being retired i don't commute so mpg really does not bother me. i just think the whole concept of the car is neat, what one needs and nothing it doesn't.
I've got to eyeball them then i might pick up one to scoot around town. I'm currently driving a f150 4x4 and a vespa 300 cc scooter. good ac good radio and mpg and moving ability would impress me.
plus people building some thing cool that could sell a zillion impresses me.
hey 7k or there a bouts and a great price and reliabity works well for young buyers. really works

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hi there i am a 66 yr retired police sgt from outside baltimore. being retired i don't commute so mpg really does not bother me. i just think the whole concept of the car is neat, what one needs and nothing it doesn't.
I've got to eyeball them then i might pick up one to scoot around town. I'm currently driving a f150 4x4 and a vespa 300 cc scooter. good ac good radio and mpg and moving ability would impress me.
hey 7k or there a bouts and a great price and reliabity works well for young buyers. really works
Hi and welcome from Oregon, igor. I hope you enjoy the forum as we wait for Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and we all agree that this will be a great fun vehicle with so many possibilities.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

WELCOME, igor, from the Bayou State, and the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana.

Love your comments and impression of the Elio. Also love your beautiful city.

I am a little confused by your "handle;" igor? From years spent working in medicine, the ONLY igor's that I ever knew, worked in the morgues.

Oh well, nothing personal, I assure you. Just an observation. :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hi Igor, welcome to you from Kansas.

Top Bottom