• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Information - San Diego And Elio At Comic - Con

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
What does the P3 look like? I saw the Orange P4 in Corte Madera, CA last weekend and got to sit in it; both in the front and back seat.
It was roomy in the front seat and comfortable in the back seat.
They told me that they were going to redesign the rear roof line a few inches higher, in order to give the rear passenger more headroom.
I'm 5'11" and was not bumping my head in the current configuration, though it was close.
Hi, do you know what the driver seat measurement are or the specs of the driver seat?
cg. If any memeber has this information, I have a friend that wants to go ALL IN AT 1K& needs to knoow if he can fin in the driver seat!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, do you know what the driver seat measurement are or the specs of the driver seat?
cg. If any memeber has this information, I have a friend that wants to go ALL IN AT 1K& needs to knoow if he can fin in the driver seat!
Hi Chuck G. Here is the information from Elio Motors website:

Heads Up. A Word About Interior Room
Interior measurements are as follows:

Headroom: Driver 39.8 Passenger 36.4 in
Seat width: Driver 20.6 Passenger 25.3 in

Interior Shoulder Width: 26.8 in
Front seat Legroom: 42.7 in
Rear seat Legroom: 33.1 in

Elio has been designed to fit 95% of all men.

The tallest person we have had in the Elio is a 6’8″ former college basketball player, the largest is a 6’3″ 365 lb man, and the smallest is a 5’0″ woman (no, we didn’t ask the weight!).

I had a similar concern so measured the seat in my Camry. It turned out to be a fraction of an inch smaller than the Elio. The seat itself is not at issue for me but all the stuff they manage to pack around it. I sat in the Elio in Portland on July 11 and found the seat snug but doable. I look very thin but hide considerable saddle bags under the dresses of my skirts. These are the remnants of a 160# weight loss. I also had the seat way forward to allow for a large passenger holding 2 purses and a large lunch box. I suspect I would have been more comfortable if I had been able to move the seat back a bit. I know that is true with my Camry. If you want to contact me through personal conversation I can give you more specific information if needed by your friend. I figure I have 13-15 months to get some of the excess "fixed". LOL :) Z

Edit: If you want to see pictures, check the Portland Event posts. I'm the one in the Elio dress. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom