• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Member In Nw Arkansas

Uncle Charlie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Greetings! Here's my story...I've been following the Elio story in the news for about a year now, and as a result, I've made my deposit in hopes that Paul and Co. are successful. My DD pickup of 17 years is getting long in the tooth, but at this point I can still patch it up and make it run again. While I would love to buy a new pickup, it doesn't make economic sense. The fuel economy of the new trucks is only marginally better than what I get now, and most of the time I don't need the cargo or towing capacity of a pickup. Even at a price of $10K, buying an Elio and keeping the old pickup for when I need it makes better economic sense than the purchase price of a new pickup. Paul talks about the Elio being an "and" car. For me, the Elio could be the primary car.

At this time, l don't know my number. Suffice it to say, I'm way down the line as I only made the deposit a couple days ago.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome uncle Charlie! I love your part of the country and spent the first few days of August in Eureka Springs. Driving the Elio should be lots of fun around there.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I modified this a little, so lets try it again:
Greetings from the Pacific NW

Hello and :welcome: to the Elio Owners Forum Uncle Charlie .
The Elio Owners Forum is a place you can find more information about the Elio than anywhere else; one of our best features is the Search function, it can provide the answers to almost any information you ask; if it doesn't, feel free to join in on any of the active threads that best matches your question. If you need help with anything, you can send a private message to a member by clicking on their profile, then click on the "Private Message" heading. When that people answers, it will appear in your Inbox that is found at the top of any page.

Top Bottom