• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Members To The Forum

Brainmatter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI Folks,
Thanks for the intersting forum.

I've been following Elio pretty much since inception and just plopped down my $1000 all-in today. Kind of wish I would have had the cajones to be #1 when they first announced the reservation process but needed to see the project move forward a bit more first.

Can't wait to get my new Elio. Until then, my $1000 T-shirt is staying in mothballs!

Reaction score
HI Folks,

I've been following Elio pretty much since inception and just plopped down my $1000 all-in today. Kind of wish I would have had the cajones to be #1 when they first announced the reservation process but needed to see the project move forward a bit more first.

Can't wait to get my new Elio. Until then, my $1000 T-shirt is staying in mothballs!
Welcome Brainmatter.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI Folks,

One place my T-shirt won't go is into mothballs. I want to use it to advertise my new car. I hope to get other people interested in the Elio. However, to each his own. :-) Z

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Y'all from Arlington, TX. A couple of my friends have joined the I'm IN club.. they told me about it and now I'm waiting for
production to start to get my Elio..

Bob Allen

Reaction score
Mechatron here in Tulsa. As much as I drive, this will turn out to be a "free car" for me and it looks very well done, so I'm all in as of yesterday. Btw: my first impression was a very captivating video with a man selling the product who said "you will smile". I can't find that video again though. Anyone else seen it?

Top Bottom