• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Numbers

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio numbers.JPG

I hope you can see this okay. It's a picture of an excel file I made from zelio's data. Basically, the number of car reservations per day has not gone up much as the average number of new reservations per day is 82.4. There is NOT exponential growth and if the pattern holds out, there will be 22,330 more reservations by the end of this year which will put the total up to 35,779.

Now, if you just want to play with numbers... February saw an average of 71 new orders per day and March saw an average of 87 per day... that's 22% increase monthly... December should show 231 cars per day being ordered... Let me do the monthly math for you by taking the average # per day times the number of days for each month (no, I'm not going to show my work here but trust me, I've got excel working this for me...

59,493 total pre-orders by the end of the year (counting the ones already placed). Whew... That's enough math. If you stuck around this long, take a break, give yourself an "A" for participation, and enjoy this beautiful Friday!

(212,531 by the end of 2015... IF growth remains constant)
(527,857 by the end of 2016... Same rule... I just can't stop!)

(4.95 hours of production per day at one Elio per 52 seconds to meet the overall average number of cars ordered per day of 343)... Okay, now I'll stop.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think your estimate is a bit low...... the 12 days prior to the 13449, posting increased from 12340 a total of 1109 and that per day count is up significantly from the previous period. If reservations ONLY continue at the current rate your 26k will be met by mid August.

Wouldn't that be a gas!! PI!
420 Mil in pre-orders, oh my :)
-------------------------------------------

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for doing all the work for me guys. LOL I'll have to see what else I can come up with one of these days to keep your brains healthy. And I was only gone long enough to do 2 errands. I love it. You are all great! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom