• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New P5 Video

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks John for getting that posted!
So EM probably wants to dress-up a couple things we all saw around the P5 engine. But then I expect/hope/demand they do a MPG test and let one of the news people do some test drives. THAT is a video I really would like to see.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So EM probably wants to dress-up a couple things we all saw around the P5 engine. But then I expect/hope/demand they do a MPG test and let one of the news people do some test drives. THAT is a video I really would like to see.

So at a guess that was all taped before the LA show and it took time to edit it together and get the sound track on it.
As far as what you "expect/hope/demand". My guess Is you won't see much new before the Detroit show and if there is anything it will have all been taped before the LA show. And it wont include mileage tests or test drives.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, I'd like to hear the engine, though I think this vid was thrown together without decent audio to begin with, by the look of the shots it's all b-roll. Maybe there's a better one in the works?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So at a guess that was all taped before the LA show and it took time to edit it together and get the sound track on it.
As far as what you "expect/hope/demand". My guess Is you won't see much new before the Detroit show and if there is anything it will have all been taped before the LA show. And it wont include mileage tests or test drives.
This was not a thoughtfully edited video, it's just a bunch of clips strung together.... about a 20 minute process on my iPhone.

Top Bottom