• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New To The Forum, But Not To Elio!

Jetson

Reaction score
Garage 2015.jpg

I love the idea of the Elio, have been following for several years (All In reservation #6719), and am looking forward to production next year. I'll be adding the Elio to a collection of eclectic autos and motorcycles (not entirely certain which to classify the Elio under). Hoping Elio gets the funding needed to start production soonest!

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jetson welcome to the Elio Family Forum! Many of us hope the funding problem gets worked out and production starts as soon as possible. In the mean time ..........we're waiting to hear the little engine purr on the 6th of February. Some are still trying to decide on jumping in, walking away, vehicle colors, options, pick up in Shreveport or delivered to their home.......ect. In any case, the wait will be well worth it, in my opinion.;)

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 4450

I love the idea of the Elio, have been following for several years (All In reservation #6719), and am looking forward to production next year. I'll be adding the Elio to a collection of eclectic autos and motorcycles (not entirely certain which to classify the Elio under). Hoping Elio gets the funding needed to start production soonest!
Nice Triumph.

Top Bottom