• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New York Newbie

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi! tom from western new York, (between buffalo and Rochester) hope to hear from other future Elio owners form new York

Ed

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi NY, my name is Ed and I live near Pittsburgh Pa. What gets me excited is I can go from here to Rochester, NY and back on less than a tank of gas. I also like the look of the Elio, can't wait to get in one.

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi NY, my name is Ed and I live near Pittsburgh Pa. What gets me excited is I can go from here to Rochester, NY and back on less than a tank of gas. I also like the look of the Elio, can't wait to get in one.
Great to hear from you Ed! I don't think we are going to see anything till mid 2015, I'm excited also like a little kid waiting for Christmas to arrive. But I know things take time. When I get my taxes back I might try and upgrade.

Ed

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Tom I'm really looking forward to owning a Elio, I'm 70 yrs old and getting a little cautious on my motor cycle. I've had several close calls this past summer with people just not seeing me, I m not ready to give up and sit on the back porch for the rest of my life. I search out every article on my I-Pad looking for Elio news and up dates.

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I do the same ED, looking for articles and updates also, anything to keep my excitement in check. Looks like were the only ones so far supporting the northeast, i'm sure there's more people out there, they slowly show up. Keep up the hope!

Mark Brunner

Reaction score
Hi, Mark from North Tonawanda, NY. I'm all in on this vehicle. I own three motorcycles, but that Harley Ultra Classic is looking a little more scary to me every spring. I like the idea of a covered bike as I get older.

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi, Mark from North Tonawanda, NY. I'm all in on this vehicle. I own three motorcycles, but that Harley Ultra Classic is looking a little more scary to me every spring. I like the idea of a covered bike as I get older.
Great to hear from another new Yorker, I'm from Albion, Can't wait till this really gets rolling maybe down the road local western new Yorkers can get to gather and do a ride

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Howdy, Ed from Long Island.....just waiting.....waiting....waiting
welcome Ed! Waiting for 2 things 1) Springtime and the big thaw. 2) elio to start production when the nice weather finally gets here it's going to make waiting for the elio that much more harder bear.

mike171

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello all, Mike from Ransomville (between Niagara Falls and Lockport). I went all in on an Elio and can't wait to get it. It will be Sour apple with a 5 speed!

Top Bottom